5 persons from Poland, 2 persons from Bulgaria, 2 persons from FYR of Macedonia, 2 persons from Turkey; 10 volunteers from Poland , Total 21 persons – 7 days stay at Rehabilitation Leisure Centre WIELSPIN Jeziorna street 16, 62-100 WAGROWIEC, Poland (https://osrodek.wielspin.pl/ )
- a) Verification of practical skills (participation of people with disabilities with volunteer’s help).
- b) What is common and what is different in the project in each country – study of project solutions, exchange of experiences and good practices.
- c) Integration and strengthening international cooperation outcomes.
- d) How to effectively promote the project in the future – discussion on the possibility of continuing the project solutions after finalization, dissemination.
- e) Evaluation and summary of the project
- a) Presenting the games :
- BULGARIA: Holes – Yamichki;
- MACEDONIA : Dzhamlija;
- POLAND : Ringnetball;
- TURKEY : Bilye/misket oyunu (eng. Marble game)
- b) Discussion on the rules of games and adaptation to the needs of people with disabilities, preparation the final game rules
- c) Testing the games involving people with disabilities
- d) Photo and training videos,
- e) Final editing of “Guide of adapted traditional sports for persons with disabilities”
- f) Event for persons with disabilities with TSG games